Thank you for being a member of the FilmSchool.org community.
FilmSchool.org is a place for learning from your peers and getting help while applying to film school. It is a welcoming community where anyone is free to ask questions and learn from them. Please help and respect your fellow community members by following these rules:
Notice: Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to change/edit/delete any content at any time if they feel it is inappropriate.
1. General Community Rules:
2. The following topics are strictly off limits, including in external links:
- Flame or insult other members.
- Post personally identifiable information, (i.e. name, address, email, phone number, etc.)
- Bump threads.
- Derail a thread's topic.
- Post links to phishing sites.
- Post spam.
- Openly argue with a moderator. Contact the Moderator via a private message.
- Publicly post or otherwise share Private "Conversations" with other users unless you have the expressed permission of the sender to do so. Private Messages are intended to be just that - private.
3. Seriously do not spam.
- Porn, gross stuff, or anything else not safe for work
- Piracy, warez
- Threats of violence or harassment, even as a joke
- Racism, discrimination
- Drugs, alcohol
- Religious, political, and other controversial threads
- If you just registered to post spam, your account will be deleted and banned.
- If you post the same thread in multiple places the duplicate threads will be deleted and you will be warned.
- Do not post spam. Do not advertise anything that isn't remotely related to Film School or Filmmaking.