Thank you for being a member of the FilmSchool.org community.
FilmSchool.org is a place for learning from your peers and getting help while applying to film school. It is a welcoming community where anyone is free to ask questions and learn from them. Please help and respect your fellow community members by following these rules:
Notice: Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to change/edit/delete any content at any time if they feel it is inappropriate.
1. General Community Rules:
2. The following topics are strictly off limits, including in external links:
- Flame or insult other members.
- Post personally identifiable information, (i.e. name, address, email, phone number, etc.)
- Bump threads.
- Derail a thread's topic.
- Post links to phishing sites.
- Post spam.
- Openly argue with a moderator. Contact the Moderator via a private message.
- Publicly post or otherwise share Private "Conversations" with other users unless you have the expressed permission of the sender to do so. Private Messages are intended to be just that - private.
3. Seriously do not spam.
- Porn, gross stuff, or anything else not safe for work
- Piracy, warez
- Threats of violence or harassment, even as a joke
- Racism, discrimination
- Drugs, alcohol
- Religious, political, and other controversial threads
- If you just registered to post spam, your account will be deleted and banned.
- If you post the same thread in multiple places the duplicate threads will be deleted and you will be warned.
- Do not post spam. Do not advertise anything that isn't remotely related to Film School or Filmmaking.
The FilmSchool.org community has been helping people apply to film school since 2002. Log in or Create an Account and get your film school questions answered.
Did you go to film school for undergrad? Please review the school on our Film School review system. (You can review anonymously)Dismiss Notice