2018 MFA Application Threads

Latest Accepted Applications

Acceptance Data
For up to date Film School Acceptance Rates, including Minimum GPAs, Minimum Test Scores, After Interview and Off-Waitlist Acceptance Rates, Film Experience and Undergraduate degrees of accepted applicants, Age data, and other acceptance statistics for your film program of choice simply navigate to the Acceptance Rates tab on each film school's page in our Film School Database.

For example:
Log your own Application with our application database to help improve the site's acceptance data.

Latest Applications

Latest Film School Reviews

• LMU School of Film and Television (BFA)
    5.00 star(s)
    Loved attending LMU for Undergrad- Film Production
    I had an amazing time at LMU- it is truly a special school. The film program is competitive partially because it is so small- but since it is...
    • jordanrosephotos
  • UCLA TFT - Screenwriting (M.F.A.)
    5.00 star(s)
    UCLA Screenwriting
    I wanted to correct the record a bit: I'm a first year in the Screenwriting program and, so far, I'm very happy with the decision I made. The...
    • Anonymous
  • Wayne State College (BS)
    5.00 star(s)
    Wayne State College Film School
    Currently taking a class with Mike White and he's great. He gives students the freedom to add their opinions during class. His lessons are...
    • HadleyDake01
    5.00 star(s)
    Wayne Film School
    I really enjoy taking classes here related to Film school. I appreciate Dr. White's lectures and he ensures that all his students understand the...
    • alondracastillo123
    5.00 star(s)
    Wayne Film school
    I am currently taking a class with Professor White, and I have enjoyed it a lot. He keeps the class engaged throughout the whole time. He talks...
    • Anonymous

Latest questions

Latest Accepted Applications