- Application Deadline
February 1: Priority Master’s Deadline (for consideration for all scholarships)
May 1: Final Master’s Deadline
- FilmSchool.org Acceptance Rate
- 62.5% (5 out of 8 applications)
- Lowest Reported Minimum GPA
- Earliest Decision Date
- March 1
A well-rounded screenwriter is a more effective screenwriter. That’s why a well-rounded curriculum lies at the heart of Boston University’s two-year graduate screenwriting program.
- GRE Required?
- Letters of Reference Req.
- Internship Opportunities
- On-campus and Off-campus
- Portfolio Required?
- Portfolio Requirements
1) Personal Statement (750 words),
2) Two Fictional Writing Samples (20 pages), and
3) Video (1-3 minutes)