- Application Deadline
- February 10
The CSUN Master of Fine Arts in Screenwriting Program offers an intensive, pragmatic terminal degree experience that prepares career-minded students to pursue the many rewarding creative professions available in film and television. It also prepares those who have a passion for teaching at the college and university levels, including experienced industry professionals.
- School URL
- GRE Required?
- Portfolio Required?
- Minimum GPA
- 3.0 (GRE Required if GPA less than 3.0)
- Letters of Reference Required
- Portfolio Requirements
1) Statement Essay/Letter of Intent (500 words),
2) Script Sample (30 pages), and
3) New Original Scene for Screenplay (3-4 pages)
- Internship Opportunities