- Application Deadline
- January 10
The Writing & Producing for Television program has one goal: to prepare you for a professional career in the television industry, be it network, basic or premium cable, international or web-based. LMU provides the perfect platform for developing your craft; groups of eight unite in a non-competitive workshop setting where experimentation is applauded and the imagination encouraged to roam. You’ll engage in constant revision to create a body of work that precisely conveys your artistry. Extensive hands-on production experience rounds out your immersion in this process.
- GRE Required?
- Portfolio Required?
- Letters of Reference Required
- Portfolio Requirements
1) Personal Statement (1000 words),
2) Write a Screenplay Scene (2-5 pages),
3) Feature Length Screenplay or Teleplay (half-hour or 1 hour), and
4) Short Story or One Act Play
- Class Size
- 12 to 1
- Internship Opportunities