- Application Deadline
Fall Admission Deadline: November 15th
Spring Admission Deadline: August 15th
MFA students learn in the most state of the art facilities rivaling the most advanced production companies in the world. You'll hone your talent as a media-maker in six specialties- Producing, Directing, Cinematography, Editing, Production Design, and Sound-while also learning the newest cutting-edge technologies that are changing the professional production process, preparing you for all future forms of media production.
- School URL
- GRE Required?
- Portfolio Required?
- Minimum GPA
- No Minimum GPA Requirement
- Letters of Reference Required
- 3 (1 from and academic reference)
- Portfolio Requirements
1) Personal Statement (1,000 words),
2) Writing Sample: Film Description (2 pages) OR Paragraph Introduction (3 pages) OR Concept (2 pages),
3) Video or Photo Visual Sample, and
4) Creative Portfolio List
- Internship Opportunities
- Yes (required)