2019 MFA Application Tracking

Chris W

Get Busy Living
Staff member
The Google sheet for tracking application status for 2019 has been created. Please add your info to it once you've applied. Feel free to remain anonymous (although the forum names are pretty anonymous already).

Graduate Film School Applications 2019

Oh, and PLEASE - if you are unfamiliar with how the spread sheet works, just input your info at the bottom and we will move them around later. No arranging alphabetically or anything. It messes things up and takes time to set it all back up.

Past tracking sheets available at this link:

Tracking application status (Google Sheets)

Let me know if you have any questions and please let people know when you've added your info to the tracking sheet.

Chris W

Get Busy Living
Staff member
A new version of the site launched today and one of the great new features is that Application Tracking is now built into the site. In previous years our wonderful users created Google Spreadsheets for the tracking and they were quite helpful. The new built in Application Tracking has some awesome new features that are just not possible with the Google sheets:
  • The ability to "watch" a Category (Fall 2019, etc...) and be instantly notified when a new Application is submitted.
  • The ability to "watch" an individual Application and be instantly notified when it is updated with new information such as interview dates or decisions.
  • The ability to reply and ask questions about an individual Application.
  • The ability to OPTIONALLY embed MUCH more material with an application such as essays, video links, etc. This will be hidden to the internet and Google so only site members can see it.
  • And maybe most importantly no random internet user can mess up the entire Spreadsheet anymore. :) This should make a lot of people happy.
I hope everyone enjoys it and finds the new feature useful. If you have a suggestion on how to make it better please let me know. If you've added your application to this year's spreadhseet please add it to the new tracking system here.

Latest reviews

Latest Applications