2020 Decisions.... what has everyone decided?

KeenanDK

UCLA Producer’s Program. Hope it’s in person though. Don’t know how much sense it would make to have a 15 person major online, especially one in the film industry
I'm doing the UCLA Producer's Program too. I'd be shocked if we're still in the same position come Sept 28.

Turned down Chapman, NYU, and CSUN. Waiting to see if I get off the waitlist at USC, and if I'll ever hear back from UCLA... will likely apply again next year if USC doesn't pan out.
Long, long story short, I ended up accepting CSUN, after talking to a professor, an alum, and a current student. I'm actually really excited about it. Still have not heard back from USC or UCLA.

Latest Classifieds

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• USC Cinematic Arts - Film and Television Production (MFA)
    1.00 star(s)
    Questionable Investment
    If you don’t get a scholarship to attend USC I would advise against going. It’s too much money to throw away for a school with so many problems...
    • Anonymous
  • Rome International Film School
    5.00 star(s)
    BEST use of your time!
    Thanks to professor Carl Haber I was able to learn the fundamentals of screenwriting and how to implement them. For the first time in my life, I'm...
    • pcasmur
  • UCLA TFT - Screenwriting (M.F.A.)
    5.00 star(s)
    The Right Move For Me
    I have loved this program so far! For me, it was the right move. Coming from out-of-state, I learned a lot about LA and housing, but it could have...
    • Anonymous
  • University of Chicago - Department of Cinema and Media Studies
    5.00 star(s)
    In my opinion, the University of Chicago's Cinema & Media Studies program is one of the most outstanding and underrated programs out there. I...
    • jn0pe
  • Emerson College
    3.00 star(s)
    I went to Emerson for my undergrad for VMA (Visual media arts, just generally the film program) and...it was a lot of fun, I certainly learned...
    • julia1