AFI 2014

film90

Has anybody else heard anything recently? I got put on the alternate producer list about two weeks ago. Does anybody know the chances of getting in from the alternate list? Also when are the deadlines for those who were accepted to decide?

Thanks in Advance!

lyfzf9

Has anybody else heard anything recently? I got put on the alternate producer list about two weeks ago. Does anybody know the chances of getting in from the alternate list? Also when are the deadlines for those who were accepted to decide?

Thanks in Advance!
Hi there, are you talking about AFI-MFA Producing course? They have extended their deadline to 1st of August. Have they already declared their list?

Ishan

Hi,

I'm joining the thread pretty late in the game but am hoping to connect with some future AFI students. I was accepted into the producing program last week and sent in my deposit today. Any other producing applicants out there? I'd love to get to know anyone else who is attending AFI in the fall.

Good luck everyone!

Jane

Hello Jane,

I am Ishan an aspiring candidate for the MFA in producing at AFI. It is really good to hear that you have been admitted at AFI. I too am planning to apply this year for the producers program and would like some help. Will you please help me with a few things ? This would really help with my application.

Thank You.

Ron

I got my acceptance to AFI today! I got the email this morning and a call from the Dean! I am so shocked. I applied just for shits and grins cause I know how hard it is to get in... and I can't believe I got in!
Quick question, did you interview for AFI or did they just send you the acceptance letter?

Chris W

As You Wish
Staff member
BU
To all of you who applied in 2014.... we have a new Film School Review system on the site and this is AFI's listing:

http://www.filmschool.org/filmschools/american-film-institute.5/

I'm sure that the current applicants would love to hear what you think about the school. Plus Chapman is currently the top rated film school on the site... You can't let that stand right? ;)

I hope you like the new feature on the site. Let me know what you think.

Latest Applications

Latest reviews