elisasouza

I got the notification for your posts on my phone and I almost jumped hahahaa I know we still have another two weeks but I'm already anxious wondering if they'll end up sending the emails on the Friday before April 15th, even though I know they very likely won't... lol

Wow that's weird, my interview lasted 15min with the professors, I think. But I think it's cool that they want to know more about your work

Erriccc

I got the notification for your posts on my phone and I almost jumped hahahaa I know we still have another two weeks but I'm already anxious wondering if they'll end up sending the emails on the Friday before April 15th, even though I know they very likely won't... lol

Wow that's weird, my interview lasted 15min with the professors, I think. But I think it's cool that they want to know more about your work
LOL You know what? I had the same thought like you because 15th is Monday and they don't work on weekend so they need to have the result by Friday anyway so they might just send the result on Friday! But I feel they will not do that and wait until Monday.

By the way, did you do the interview in person or online? Because I did it in person and they invited me to attend the class at night that day. But I didn't go because of the flight.

elisasouza

Yeah, me too. I wish they would send the emails on Friday because my interview was on March 1st, it's been a month, I'm dying, can't think of anything else! I just want to know already if I don't get in, because then I can let go of my expectations...

Online! I wonder if they're a little different

Erriccc

Yeah, me too. I wish they would send the emails on Friday because my interview was on March 1st, it's been a month, I'm dying, can't think of anything else! I just want to know already if I don't get in, because then I can let go of my expectations...

Online! I wonder if they're a little different
Yeah I feel you!
I believe it just because we are doing it in different way!
Anyway just hope we will see each other in AFI!

brothap

Supporting Member
Just passing by to tell you guys that you're not alone 😂 Also, the forum is kind of dead now, compared to last month.. and it makes the waiting so much worse.. I'm still waiting for Chapman, since I was one of the few who had an interview.. and they don't give you a specific date, so I'm glad that with the AFI we at least know when the results are coming out.

Erriccc

Just passing by to tell you guys that you're not alone 😂 Also, the forum is kind of dead now, compared to last month.. and it makes the waiting so much worse.. I'm still waiting for Chapman, since I was one of the few who had an interview.. and they don't give you a specific date, so I'm glad that with the AFI we at least know when the results are coming out.
Did you also apply for cinematography for chapman too? I think you can try to check your spam because I already received a offer on Mar. 15th.

Chris W

As You Wish
Staff member
Also, the forum is kind of dead now, compared to last month..

There's actually still a ton of activity. Although a lot of it is in the student group sections. But down to 50 posts per day from it's high of almost 200. Still the busiest the site has been in probably 6 years which is awesome.

brothap

Supporting Member
View attachment 1222

There's actually still a ton of activity. Although a lot of it is in the student group sections. But down to 50 posts per day from it's high of almost 200. Still the busiest the site has been in probably 6 years which is awesome.
Damn, 50? after I posted and actually checked other threads I realized I was being a dumb dumb.. I wish this thread got 50 post per day 😂

brothap

Supporting Member
Did you also apply for cinematography for chapman too? I think you can try to check your spam because I already received a offer on Mar. 15th.
yep, but they only interview some applicants.. and those who got interviewed will get their results later this month :(

Cdemon

View attachment 1222

Where’s this student groups thread you speak of? Or is it only for currently attending students?

Chris W

As You Wish
Staff member
Thanks!
Yeah I saw the 2018 group but figured I’m not 2018! If he doesn’t maybe I’ll start one soon. :)
Feel free to. I think it'd be a good idea to have a general group and not one for each year. Otherwise it'll start getting cluttered really quick. One can always make a sub forum in each student group for each year.

Septopus7

Staff member
Supporting Member
Yeah feel free at @Cdemon -- I probably shouldn't be handed mod keys for two groups. I'd end up burning this whole forum to the ground, somehow.

Chris W

As You Wish
Staff member
Yeah feel free at @Cdemon -- I probably shouldn't be handed mod keys for two groups. I'd end up burning this whole forum to the ground, somehow.
Nah. You're doing a great job with the USC one. But whomever wants to start one is fine with me. As long as to promise to nurture it and make it flourish. 🌻 👩‍🌾 👨‍🌾 🌹 🍅 📈

Cdemon

Cool- quick question @Chris W and @Septopus7 if mater, for any reason I’m not being the awesome group leader everyone deaerves (ie- historically I’m not on forums much and wouldn’t want to disappear when I get slammed and leave people unable to join)
Nah. You're doing a great job with the USC one. But whomever wants to start one is fine with me. As long as to promise to nurture it and make it flourish. 🌻👩‍🌾👨‍🌾🌹🍅📈
hm- I started one but now this feels like a mission I’m bound to fail at!
Join me-

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• Cal State Northridge (CSUN) - MFA in Screenwriting Program
    3.00 star(s)
    I was accepted to the CSUN MFA program in 2018 and took part in in for a full year; however, I recently decided not to go back and complete the...
    • Anonymous
  • Savannah College of Art and Design (MFA)
    1.00 star(s)
    The school is a complete honeypot, department head Donald.W Moffett has limited film production experience and has not idea how to properly guide...
    • Anonymous
  • Emerson College
    3.00 star(s)
    Emerson opened a lot of doors for me, so I can't dismiss that fact. However, I don't think it was necessary for me to go to Emerson as opposed to...
    • Anonymous
  • NYU - Tisch Kanbar Institute of Film and Television (M.F.A.)
    5.00 star(s)
    Currently in my third year of my MFA at NYU Tisch Grad Film (writing/directing). I cannot praise this program enough! It exceeded any expectation...
    • Anonymous
  • National Film and Television School (NFTS)
    5.00 star(s)
    I'm currently in my first year of a 2 year MA at the NFTS. I saw these relatively negative reviews about the NFTS before I applied, but I can now...
    • VDW