AFI Producing 2019

Hi, I didn't see a thread so I started one. After watching the screenwriting thread, I checked my emails but didn't see anything.
I logged on to the empower website and my admission status stated that I was selected for an interview. For those who didn't get an email yet try checking the website!

Mdub_2013

Thanks so much for tagging me. I just looked and they said I was selected for an interview as well! No email yet, but thanks for this tip! Chris, should I update to selected for an interview even though there isn't a formal email out?

Chris W

As You Wish
Staff member
Thanks so much for tagging me. I just looked and they said I was selected for an interview as well! No email yet, but thanks for this tip! Chris, should I update to selected for an interview even though there isn't a formal email out?
If you want. For sure update your application with any new info you have in the "Application info & notes" section. Be sure to select "post as update" when you save the edit. :)

Oh and congrats! :)

I just got an official email for the interview. I'm sure you'll get one soon

Mine is also on Thursday. Good luck everyone!

Latest Applications

Latest reviews