AFI Producing 2019

Yuk

Supporting Member
It stated your financial responsibility if you were to get accepted and how to apply for aid. Just thought it was interesting they sent that after I interviewed weeks ago
Nothing from my side. I wonder if I should take this as a bad sign.

Mdub_2013

Supporting Member
Nothing from my side. I wonder if I should take this as a bad sign.
No idea really, the email really just details the fafsa and applying for scholarships and loans. Could be something they just send generally to domestic applicants

Cdemon

Hey all- I’m a Screenwriting applicant- a few of us got that letter too. It looks like it basically went out to anyone who’s submitted FAFSA, so it’s probably nothing either way.

Mdub_2013

Supporting Member
Hey all- I’m a Screenwriting applicant- a few of us got that letter too. It looks like it basically went out to anyone who’s submitted FAFSA, so it’s probably nothing either way.
thanks for the update!

Yuk

Supporting Member
Hey did anyone receive information regarding scholarships 🤔? I thought we were supposed to be notified upon acceptance.

Mdub_2013

Supporting Member
Hey did anyone receive information regarding scholarships 🤔? I thought we were supposed to be notified upon acceptance.
I did and it was $5K

Pickled_6

Hi everyone.. I am an international applicant. Wondering what could be the options to get financial means to attend AFI especially that I didn't get the scholarship?

Latest Applications

Latest reviews