American Film Institute (AFI) - Directing Applicants 2021 (1 Viewer)

To the people who have been interviewed already too, do you just randomly catch yourself replaying everything you said in your mind and get worried because it feels like you could've said more HAHAHA

folio

Supporter
To the people who have been interviewed already too, do you just randomly catch yourself replaying everything you said in your mind and get worried because it feels like you could've said more HAHAHA
I try not to think too much about the answers I gave because I did my best. The hardest part for me is being left in the dark for another month or so...

Zuri Zhou

I submitted mine. I feel pretty confident this year compared to last. If anyone wants to swap A confrontation urls just for shits and giggles, do message me :)
Hey there! I also applied twice. I'd like to swap my URLs with you! But I didn’t receive an interview this year. :(

Zuri Zhou

I submitted mine. I feel pretty confident this year compared to last. If anyone wants to swap A confrontation urls just for shits and giggles, do message me :)
Hey there! I also applied twice. I'd like to swap my URLs with you! But I didn’t receive an interview this year. :(

Did anyone send a thank you note? If so, how was it received? I don’t wanna invade my interviewers privacy but maybe there’s a proper way to do this
I did, yes. I emailed Jill and asked her for my interviewers’ email addresses. She responded telling me they don’t disclose them, but that she’d be happy to forward my thank you note to them. So I wrote a quick letter to my interviewers and sent them to Jill! So you could skip the intermediate step and just ask Jill to forward your note to your interviewers directly

Add your film school application to our Application Database so that we can improve our admissions statistics.

Add Application…

Student Films Made at Film Programs

A248
Views
Reaction score
An exploration of the history and modern day importance of postcards.
Film Program
Loyola Marymount University
Course
PROD 670
Film Type
Thesis Film
Genre
Documentary
Duration/Running Time
17:31
Film Completion
May 1, 2021
A248
Views
Reaction score
An artist invites an especially harsh critic to her studio for an exclusive preview of her latest work.
Film Program
Course
PROD 550
Film Type
Assignment
Genre
Horror
Duration/Running Time
6:01
Film Completion
May 1, 2019
A248
Views
Reaction score
In the midst of a global pandemic, a very paranoid vampire orders contactless food delivery.
Film Program
Course
PROD 685
Film Type
Assignment
Genre
Comedy
Duration/Running Time
1:24
Film Completion
Aug 1, 2020

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Accepted Applications

Acceptance Data
For up to date Film School Acceptance Rates, including Minimum GPAs, Minimum Test Scores, After Interview and Off-Waitlist Acceptance Rates, Film Experience and Undergraduate degrees of accepted applicants, Age data, and other acceptance statistics for your film program of choice simply navigate to the Acceptance Rates tab on each film school's page in our Film School Database.

For example:
Add your own Application to our application database to help improve the site's acceptance data.

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

Latest questions

Latest Articles

Latest Accepted Applications