AP courses

zee9449

they helped me get into USC, so if you can and you're able you definately should. As an international I found high scores in AP classes helped ensure the legitimacy of my grades to the university.

Cine

Originally posted by zee9449:
they helped me get into USC, so if you can and you're able you definately should. As an international I found high scores in AP classes helped ensure the legitimacy of my grades to the university.
That's cool, where can I take them? In US or in country, where I live?

BTW, what are your GPA, SAT and/or ACT scores?

I would like to know the way how to get in USC, if it's possible :)

Last edited by a moderator:

zee9449

I took them in my high school, if your school does not offer AP classes you can take them abroad in the US or other countries through summer programs. I had a 3.8 UW GPA and 2090 SAT.

Cine

I took them in my high school, if your school does not offer AP classes you can take them abroad in the US or other countries through summer programs. I had a 3.8 UW GPA and 2090 SAT.
I thought USC only accepted students with 4.0 UW GPA :eek:

And what they require instead of portfolio?

If I take their summer high school program, will it give me advantage in getting in?

In what grade I can take AP courses? (I am now in 10th)

zee9449

Shoot for a 4.0 if you can. I got a 4.0 in 10 and 11, but not in 9th, bringing my average down to 3.8. Refer to their website for the other requirements, and take the summer program if you want - i dont know what it'll do for you.

You can take APs in grade 10.

Cine

Shoot for a 4.0 if you can. I got a 4.0 in 10 and 11, but not in 9th, bringing my average down to 3.8. Refer to their website for the other requirements, and take the summer program if you want - i dont know what it'll do for you.

You can take APs in grade 10.
Thank you, zee9449 :)

Latest Classifieds

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• USC Cinematic Arts - Film and Television Production (MFA)
    2.00 star(s)
    Great Marketing, Subpar Reality
    I'm writing this review because there wasn't a lot of clear info when I was applying so I hope that this can offer some clarification beyond the...
    • Anonymous
    1.00 star(s)
    Hollywood Trash
    Overall, this school is what 'quantity over quality' means. The network they brag about is absolutely not as they market. The filmmakers who come...
    • soybean
    1.00 star(s)
    Questionable Investment
    If you don’t get a scholarship to attend USC I would advise against going. It’s too much money to throw away for a school with so many problems...
    • Anonymous
  • Rome International Film School
    5.00 star(s)
    BEST use of your time!
    Thanks to professor Carl Haber I was able to learn the fundamentals of screenwriting and how to implement them. For the first time in my life, I'm...
    • pcasmur
  • UCLA TFT - Screenwriting (M.F.A.)
    5.00 star(s)
    The Right Move For Me
    I have loved this program so far! For me, it was the right move. Coming from out-of-state, I learned a lot about LA and housing, but it could have...
    • Anonymous