AP courses

zee9449

they helped me get into USC, so if you can and you're able you definately should. As an international I found high scores in AP classes helped ensure the legitimacy of my grades to the university.

Cine

Originally posted by zee9449:
they helped me get into USC, so if you can and you're able you definately should. As an international I found high scores in AP classes helped ensure the legitimacy of my grades to the university.
That's cool, where can I take them? In US or in country, where I live?

BTW, what are your GPA, SAT and/or ACT scores?

I would like to know the way how to get in USC, if it's possible :)

Last edited by a moderator:

zee9449

I took them in my high school, if your school does not offer AP classes you can take them abroad in the US or other countries through summer programs. I had a 3.8 UW GPA and 2090 SAT.

Cine

I took them in my high school, if your school does not offer AP classes you can take them abroad in the US or other countries through summer programs. I had a 3.8 UW GPA and 2090 SAT.
I thought USC only accepted students with 4.0 UW GPA :eek:

And what they require instead of portfolio?

If I take their summer high school program, will it give me advantage in getting in?

In what grade I can take AP courses? (I am now in 10th)

zee9449

Shoot for a 4.0 if you can. I got a 4.0 in 10 and 11, but not in 9th, bringing my average down to 3.8. Refer to their website for the other requirements, and take the summer program if you want - i dont know what it'll do for you.

You can take APs in grade 10.

Cine

Shoot for a 4.0 if you can. I got a 4.0 in 10 and 11, but not in 9th, bringing my average down to 3.8. Refer to their website for the other requirements, and take the summer program if you want - i dont know what it'll do for you.

You can take APs in grade 10.
Thank you, zee9449 :)

Latest Applications

Latest reviews