• IT'S HAPPENING! Celebrate interview season by becoming or upgrading to a Lifetime Supporting Membership for ONLY $15! (25% off) by entering the coupon code "ITSHAPPENING" . Thanks for being a member of the site!

Application Tracker Improvements

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
I've added a general "Application Materials Description" to the tracker as I think it will be helpful to other people to see a general description of what people submitted. What writing prompts they chose or what portfolio option they did... Etc...
(This would only visible to site members and not public web)

Screenshot_20201119-155158.png

If you have feedback on this feature or have any other ideas on how to improve the Application Tracker Database please let me know.

If you have already added your Application this cycle please edit it to provide this new info when you can.

Sample application with new field in use is here:

That's also a good application to see all the different data that you can add to the tracker. :) Suggestions for improvements are ALWAYS welcome!

Thank you!

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
Thanks to a recommendation by @sgeorgiev I've added a Scholarship Awarded field in the tracker.

This is if you are accepted and want to share if you were awarded scholarship money and how much.

You can be as specific or general as you like.

Screenshot_20201120-201214.png

If you have an application on the site from last year and you were accepted and awarded scholarship info it'd be awesome if you could update your application with that info. :)

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
Added video submission portfolio URL field of your want to share.

You could share your portfolio URL before (and many people have) but this is just a note obvious place to put it.

Last edited:

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
BUG FIX: I just realized there was an error where it out wouldn't let you enter your TOEFL score. This has been fixed.

FEATURE UPDATE:

Also the view for non-Supporting Members has improved so you know better what is included in the application if you do decide to become a Supporting Member.

Non Supporting Members now see this in list view:

notsupporting.jpg

If the data is blurred out it means the data has been entered and you'll be able to see it if you are a Supporting Member.

And Supporting Members see this:

supporting.jpg

The TOEFL score will also now show in the above list view if it is in the system.

Last edited:

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
Added IELTS data field for those score results. If you've already added your application and you'd like to include this score to help others please edit it to add the info.

If there's anything else you think I should add as a field in the database please let me know.

Latest Classifieds

Latest Applications

Latest reviews