Boston University

Patrick Clement

Supporter
I emailed them yesterday and I got a form email reply:

"Thank you for your patience during the admission process. We know it is not easy to wait on such an important decision. Your application is still with the review committee, but you should be receiving a response within the next few weeks.Again, we thank you for your patience. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the meantime."

Clearly a form email. I find it hard to believe they would wait that long to announce acceptances. Maybe they've announced already and I have a rejection.

amandachayne

I emailed them yesterday and I got a form email reply:

"Thank you for your patience during the admission process. We know it is not easy to wait on such an important decision. Your application is still with the review committee, but you should be receiving a response within the next few weeks.Again, we thank you for your patience. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the meantime."

Clearly a formal email. I find it hard to believe they would wait that long to announce acceptances. Maybe they've announced already and I have a rejection.

Someone on here was already accepted into the MS Television program I applied too (but I still haven't heard anything), but idk about the other programs.

Most of my schools decision deadlines are in the next week or two so I don't have much of a choice anymore so it might as well be a rejection.

Latest Classifieds

Latest Applications

Latest reviews