CalArts - Directing/Film Production - Fall 2019

Brooklyn

...really??? Nobody cares about CalArts? Such an amazing school where you can do film and animation at the same time? lol I got an interview invitation a couple days ago, and they asked me to go there do it in person while walking around the campus from 9AM to 9PM.

No kidding! It's like ⚡Bay Area Tech Company Style⚡

Well back to the topic, just wondering how many ppl applied and how many were selected for interview and how many can get in? Any news everybody?

brittallo

I applied to Cal Arts but my application didn't go through until January 31st. I haven't received an interview, not sure if that's due to when my application was finally received though!

Brooklyn

I applied to Cal Arts but my application didn't go through until January 31st. I haven't received an interview, not sure if that's due to when my application was finally received though!
I thought the deadline was Jan 7th? How come it didn't go through until so late?

June Lee

I got the interview too. So does my friends(3). And I also wonder about how many people were selected for the interview. Due to the numbers of people I knew, I suppose the interview will play an important role in the applications.

Latest Applications

Latest reviews