Chapman 2019 MFA Television Writing and Producing

alanray

So y'all Chapman TV writing people really haven't heard back yet?

kreativesoul

Nope. They’re still notifying

alanray

Nope. They’re still notifying
Oh man, they're making you guys suffer lol. Well at least that means no one's been rejected! :) I cast good luck spells on you all

kreativesoul

Oh man, they're making you guys suffer lol. Well at least that means no one's been rejected! :) I cast good luck spells on you all
I put my deposit down for UCLA’s professional program for writing for television. It’s refundable if I decide to go elsewhere vutbfor now that’s the plan

alanray

I put my deposit down for UCLA’s professional program for writing for television. It’s refundable if I decide to go elsewhere vutbfor now that’s the plan
Oh nice! I always hear good things about the UCLA professional program. I'm sure you can't go wrong either way. So you're moving to SoCal no matter what huh

Isabehl

Supporting Member
Just received an email notifying me of a change to my application status and was offered a place on the waitlist.

WriterK90

Supporting Member
Same. Waitlisted. My guess is that they are gauging who will remain on the waitlist and then accept a few more off of it. I declined the waitlist and wish others luck in grabbing a spot. :)

Operator

Denied

Isabehl

Supporting Member
Received an email telling me there was an update to my status today at 9:21 AM PST... I've been accepted! There was confetti!
I had already accepted at LMU a couple months ago though, so I need to figure things out..!

ElleGee

Supporting Member
Received an email telling me there was an update to my status today at 9:21 AM PST... I've been accepted! There was confetti!
I had already accepted at LMU a couple months ago though, so I need to figure things out..!
Congrats!!!

Isabehl

Supporting Member
Thank you!

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• Cal State Northridge (CSUN) - MFA in Screenwriting Program
    3.00 star(s)
    I was accepted to the CSUN MFA program in 2018 and took part in in for a full year; however, I recently decided not to go back and complete the...
    • Anonymous
  • Savannah College of Art and Design (MFA)
    1.00 star(s)
    The school is a complete honeypot, department head Donald.W Moffett has limited film production experience and has not idea how to properly guide...
    • Anonymous
  • Emerson College
    3.00 star(s)
    Emerson opened a lot of doors for me, so I can't dismiss that fact. However, I don't think it was necessary for me to go to Emerson as opposed to...
    • Anonymous
  • NYU - Tisch Kanbar Institute of Film and Television (M.F.A.)
    5.00 star(s)
    Currently in my third year of my MFA at NYU Tisch Grad Film (writing/directing). I cannot praise this program enough! It exceeded any expectation...
    • Anonymous
  • National Film and Television School (NFTS)
    5.00 star(s)
    I'm currently in my first year of a 2 year MA at the NFTS. I saw these relatively negative reviews about the NFTS before I applied, but I can now...
    • VDW