Chapman MFA Filmmaking

Chris W

As You Wish
Staff member

ZZZYX

Hi all! I am wondering if anyone is still waiting for notification from Chapman. I've applied for the Cinematography program but I've heard anything back yet. No offer, no rejection. I am wondering if Chapman is still sending out offer.

brothap

I just paid 3,950 reais.. the equivalent for $1,000 - They haven't replied my emails concerning how international students can pay... the only loan company I've found that does not require an American cosigner hasn't replied me yet. I need a lot of documents for the visa, and I'm terrified I might not get them

appleworker

Hi all! I am wondering if anyone is still waiting for notification from Chapman. I've applied for the Cinematography program but I've heard anything back yet. No offer, no rejection. I am wondering if Chapman is still sending out offer.
I'm waiting for directing decision too. I think they maybe send emails in the end of April, admission or rejection.

IndecisiveElle

Contributor
Supporting Member
I just paid 3,950 reais.. the equivalent for $1,000 - They haven't replied my emails concerning how international students can pay... the only loan company I've found that does not require an American cosigner hasn't replied me yet. I need a lot of documents for the visa, and I'm terrified I might not get them

Who are you communicating with at Chapman? You might be contacting the wrong department. I'd call (or email if time difference doesn't work) the DODGE admissions office - main campus cannot answer some questions and sometimes Dodge cannot answer some questions when it comes to finances (this is typical of all schools, departmentalization/specialization) - and ask whom you should speak to about international loans.

IndecisiveElle

Contributor
Supporting Member
I'm waiting for directing decision too. I think they maybe send emails in the end of April, admission or rejection.
I had friends not get admitted till end of April early May. If you haven't gotten rejected, you aren't rejected. If you want an update, there's no harm in reaching out and asking the Dodge graduate admission office for one.

Chris W

As You Wish
Staff member
The link to the group doesn’t work for me
Strange. Can you screenshot what you see? Others are able to request membership. I've been approving all week.

There should be a request membership button.

Chris W

As You Wish
Staff member
Strange. I just approved two more. Do you see a join button on this page:

I can easily invite you to join if that doesn't work but this is the second group that you've had problems joining so I'm trying to troubleshoot the issue so you won't have it again.

Last edited:

Latest Applications

Latest reviews