Chapman MFA Producing 2020

KeenanDK

I thought it was super laid back and conversational. It was very tailored to my resume. More of a discussion than an I terview. In fact, I wouldn't even consider it an interview. It was honestly a pleasant conversation.

KeenanDK

So, the website now says decisions will be out in April, but I could've sworn it used to say March. Did it always say April? Am I losing my mind because I somehow applied to all the programs that are sending out decisions last? Both?

KeenanDK

Congrats!
I haven't gotten anything, so I'm bracing for another waitlist or rejection lol

KeenanDK

I'm in too!

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
BU
I got in!!! I'm so damn pumped
I'm in too!
Congrats everyone! :)

If you want the Chapman badge and access to the private Chapman forum (which was quite active last year) see this thread here:

@patrick.simpson since you're already a Supporting Member I gave you the badge so you should have access. Thanks for supporting the site!

Latest Classifieds

Featured Classifieds

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• UCLA TFT - Screenwriting (M.F.A.)
    5.00 star(s)
    The Right Move For Me
    I have loved this program so far! For me, it was the right move. Coming from out-of-state, I learned a lot about LA and housing, but it could have...
    • Anonymous
  • University of Chicago - Department of Cinema and Media Studies
    5.00 star(s)
    In my opinion, the University of Chicago's Cinema & Media Studies program is one of the most outstanding and underrated programs out there. I...
    • jn0pe
  • Emerson College
    3.00 star(s)
    I went to Emerson for my undergrad for VMA (Visual media arts, just generally the film program) and...it was a lot of fun, I certainly learned...
    • julia1
  • Temple University - School of Theater, Film and Media Arts
    4.00 star(s)
    I graduated in 2013 and know several recent graduates ( 2017-2019 classes) as well. My personal and their related experiences are the basis for...
    • Anonymous
  • University of Rochester - Film and Media Studies Program
    5.00 star(s)
    I graduated from UofR with a double major in Film and Media Studies and Economics. My experiences at Rochester really shaped my filmmaking career...
    • dkimg21