Chapman MFA TV Writing & Producing Applicants 2021

Do we have any idea as to how many people on the waitlist typically get in? I imagine this year there may not be any slots but here’s hoping!

autumn

Supporter+
Do we have any idea as to how many people on the waitlist typically get in? I imagine this year there may not be any slots but here’s hoping!
i'm thinking about emailing and asking! also to see how many people are on the waitlist so i can understand the odds haha

Hey guys!! I'm going to start a Chapman MFA Facebook page (For all people under the film MFA umbrella)!! if you're interested in being a part of the group join Chapman Off housing and comment on my post! (It's an easy post to spot, I mention that I'm going into screenwriting and a bunch of people commented their programs) So excited to meet you all!! 😁😁😁

0rang3.chan

Supporter+
Congrats to everyone who got in! I just checked and I'm still on the waitlist 😢

Does anyone know if that is all they are going to admit off the waitlist? Or is it still a waiting game at this point?

Add your film school application to our Application Database so that we can improve our admissions statistics.

Add Application…

Latest Accepted Applications

Acceptance Data
For up to date Film School Acceptance Rates, including Minimum GPAs, Minimum Test Scores, After Interview and Off-Waitlist Acceptance Rates, Film Experience and Undergraduate degrees of accepted applicants, Age data, and other acceptance statistics for your film program of choice simply navigate to the Acceptance Rates tab on each film school's page in our Film School Database.

For example:
Add your own Application to our application database to help improve the site's acceptance data.

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

Latest Articles