• IT'S HAPPENING! Celebrate interview season by becoming or upgrading to a Lifetime Supporting Membership for ONLY $15! (25% off) by entering the coupon code "ITSHAPPENING" . Thanks for being a member of the site!

Chapman University Production Design or Syracuse Television, Radio, and Film

dnyc98

I got accepted to Chapman University Production Design graduate program for Fall 2020 and Syracuse Newhouse School's Television, Radio, and Film Program. I'm not sure which I should go to. Syracuse is more affordable and still has a great program, but I don't know if spending almost double for graduate school and going specifically for Production design is better. Honestly don't want to have to turn either down, but I will need to decide. Anyone have any recommendations?

hkaiser

I got accepted to Chapman too. Right now, I am deciding whether to go to Chapman or AFI. I am leaning more towards attending Chapman. Have you ever visited Chapman before applying? They have excellent facilities! If you end up choosing Chapman, I would love to keep in contact with you because I will also be joining Fall 2020.

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
I got accepted to Chapman too. Right now, I am deciding whether to go to Chapman or AFI. I am leaning more towards attending Chapman. Have you ever visited Chapman before applying? They have excellent facilities! If you end up choosing Chapman, I would love to keep in contact with you because I will also be joining Fall 2020.
Since I saw you were a Supporting Member (thank you!) I gave you a badge for both schools so you should be able to see the private forums. :)

Latest Classifieds

Latest Applications

Latest reviews