• FilmSchool.org has Film School Forums, Film School Reviews, and a database of over 2,118 Film School applications with acceptance rate statistics, minimum GPA, GRE, SAT scores, submitted Portfolios, and notification dates for all of the best Film Schools including USC, UCLA, AFI, Chapman, Columbia and NYU.
  • END OF YEAR HOLIDAY SALE: Become a Lifetime Supporting Member for ONLY $15! You receive permanent access to the full application tracker, private forums, blogging, and more... Donations go towards making this site even better for you. Thank you for your support.

Columbia 2014 Applicants

So I'm cruising around Facebook and noticed that in previous years incoming students started their own private groups. What say we start our own for 2014?

Yep! In the time honored tradition of "He who smelled it, dealt it" I've gone ahead and started our Facebook group. Click here to check it out!

Note that I created it within Columbia so you may have to set up your university email to join...

I have decided to accept my offer at Columbia after finding out about Obama's new "Pay As You Earn" program as well as a scholarship upgrade from Columbia. I might have to go live under a bridge after I graduate but at least I'll be wearing a nice hat.

I have decided to accept my offer at Columbia after finding out about Obama's new "Pay As You Earn" program as well as a scholarship upgrade from Columbia. I might have to go live under a bridge after I graduate but at least I'll be wearing a nice hat.

Congrats cadencotard! I think we all experienced somekind of sticker shock when the hard numbers were formally presented to us -- myself included. It's like they say though, this is an opportunity to invest in yourself.

Hopefully after graduation we'll have careers that, at the very least, can afford us to live under a bridge in the nice part of town!

In the "Welcome Incoming Students" email there's a link to set up your UNI and Email. It won't work until they've received your deposit, though.

Latest Applications

Latest reviews