Columbia 2014 Applicants

So I'm cruising around Facebook and noticed that in previous years incoming students started their own private groups. What say we start our own for 2014?

Yep! In the time honored tradition of "He who smelled it, dealt it" I've gone ahead and started our Facebook group. Click here to check it out!

Note that I created it within Columbia so you may have to set up your university email to join...

I have decided to accept my offer at Columbia after finding out about Obama's new "Pay As You Earn" program as well as a scholarship upgrade from Columbia. I might have to go live under a bridge after I graduate but at least I'll be wearing a nice hat.

I have decided to accept my offer at Columbia after finding out about Obama's new "Pay As You Earn" program as well as a scholarship upgrade from Columbia. I might have to go live under a bridge after I graduate but at least I'll be wearing a nice hat.

Congrats cadencotard! I think we all experienced somekind of sticker shock when the hard numbers were formally presented to us -- myself included. It's like they say though, this is an opportunity to invest in yourself.

Hopefully after graduation we'll have careers that, at the very least, can afford us to live under a bridge in the nice part of town!

In the "Welcome Incoming Students" email there's a link to set up your UNI and Email. It won't work until they've received your deposit, though.

Latest Classifieds

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• USC Cinematic Arts - Film and Television Production (MFA)
    1.00 star(s)
    Questionable Investment
    If you don’t get a scholarship to attend USC I would advise against going. It’s too much money to throw away for a school with so many problems...
    • Anonymous
  • Rome International Film School
    5.00 star(s)
    BEST use of your time!
    Thanks to professor Carl Haber I was able to learn the fundamentals of screenwriting and how to implement them. For the first time in my life, I'm...
    • pcasmur
  • UCLA TFT - Screenwriting (M.F.A.)
    5.00 star(s)
    The Right Move For Me
    I have loved this program so far! For me, it was the right move. Coming from out-of-state, I learned a lot about LA and housing, but it could have...
    • Anonymous
  • University of Chicago - Department of Cinema and Media Studies
    5.00 star(s)
    In my opinion, the University of Chicago's Cinema & Media Studies program is one of the most outstanding and underrated programs out there. I...
    • jn0pe
  • Emerson College
    3.00 star(s)
    I went to Emerson for my undergrad for VMA (Visual media arts, just generally the film program) and...it was a lot of fun, I certainly learned...
    • julia1