Columbia 2021 MFA Screenwriting/Directing Applicants

mcama

For those that have gotten in, would you mind alerting us if you are taking your spot when you inevitably decide?

joelyf

Supporter
hey! wondering the general age ranges of accepted & waitlisted students in this thread? considering applying but wondering if i’m too old...

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
hey! wondering the general age ranges of accepted & waitlisted students in this thread? considering applying but wondering if i’m too old...
Range of accepted applicants are also on Columbia acceptance data page:

Although age is recent data we added to database so it's not a complete sample yet.

nebulatta

Sorry I know I'm kind of late in response but I am 23, I got waitlisted but declined being "listed," hope this opens up another opportunity for others waiting ! In a sappy mood I guess but it was great being in this community during all the waiting, interviews, etc. good luck to everyone on this wacky film journey, I hope to see everyone's work some day on the big screen (-:

Nathalie Granger

Sorry for my late answer: I'm 33 and I'm waitlisted. Only now I understood I needed to mark that I wanted to continue in waitlist. 🤦‍♀️ did anyone other than nebulatta get called after being waitlisted?

Add your film school application to our Application Database so that we can improve our admissions statistics.

Add Application…

Latest Accepted Applications

Acceptance Data
For up to date Film School Acceptance Rates, including Minimum GPAs, Minimum Test Scores, After Interview and Off-Waitlist Acceptance Rates, Film Experience and Undergraduate degrees of accepted applicants, Age data, and other acceptance statistics for your film program of choice simply navigate to the Acceptance Rates tab on each film school's page in our Film School Database.

For example:
Add your own Application to our application database to help improve the site's acceptance data.

Latest reviews

Latest Articles