Columbia College Chicago - Creative Producing (M.F.A.)

Last edited:

Operator

This is the FilmSchool.org WIKI for the following Film School:

Columbia College Chicago - Creative Producing (M.F.A.)

Please update this WIKI with any information that you have found out while applying to or attending this school by using the "Edit" button on post.

Please report any content that was added here that shouldn't have been and it will be removed.

Thank you!
-FilmSchool.org

Application deadline: January 13, 2017

Interview Questions:

Tuition:

Housing:

Notable Alumni:

Etc:

Just got spoke with Financial Aid...since the MFA in Creative Producing requires a 6 credit pre semester in August you have to pay out of pocket because Financial Aid is disbursed at the start of the Fall Semester in September. As of 2017 the tuition is 1,158.00 per credit. So that's $6984 out of pocket. I'm hoping the person I spoke to was wrong and had no idea what they were talking about.

EDIT: I spoke to the film office and they said that person I spoke to had no idea what they are talking about. You won't have to pay out of pocket, they just add it to your fall semester charges and you can wait for the loan disbursement to pay it.

Last edited:

Latest Classifieds

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• SUNY Purchase - Playwriting & Screenwriting BA
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Quality Program
    I want to start off by mentioning that I came to Purchase as a transfer student from another liberal arts college and screenwriting program. This...
    • AlcB
  • Columbia College Chicago - Cinema Art + Science (B.A. & B.F.A.)
    3.00 star(s)
    Good undergrad craft school
    I'd like to preface this by saying I graduated a while ago. It's possible that the school has changed significantly since then so take what I say...
    • Anonymous
  • American University - School of Communication (B.A.)
    1.00 star(s)
    Very Unhappy with the Film Program
    I apologize for the very long post, but I have a lot of things to say about the Film and Media Arts department at AU. I am EXTREMELY unhappy...
    • Anonymous
  • LMU - Film & Television Production (M.F.A.)
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent choice for a well-rounded film education experience
    LMU's Film and Television Production MFA program is a great choice for students who want a well-rounded film education. You are able to make both...
    • A248
  • USC Cinematic Arts - Film and Television Production (MFA)
    2.00 star(s)
    Great Marketing, Subpar Reality
    I'm writing this review because there wasn't a lot of clear info when I was applying so I hope that this can offer some clarification beyond the...
    • Anonymous