Columbia Film MFA, Fall 2020 Application

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
BU
Been Lurking on here since forever 🙈... just got a call from Jack Lechner this morning... I'm in!!!! 😭😭
I just got a call! I’m in, too!
Awesome! Congrats! For info on how to get the Columbia badge and access to the Columbia forum see this thread:

wgs2020

When do we need to tell them our decision of going/not going by? I thought maybe I could update it online but it still says "Submitted" and not "accepted" though I got the accepted call this morning.

truffleshuffle

NYU
USC
@zeroxiey Not sure which track you applied to, but just fyi they are both in the Creative Producing program which does everything a week or so earlier than Writing/Directing applicants. At least that's how it was in the past!

kaelo

Congratulations!!! When was your interview if you don't mind me asking? Mine was Feb 17th and I'm just waiting for when my call will come?
It was on the 18th of February... I'm sure they just started making the calls... last year they made calls over a span of 5 days

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
BU
I got a call today as well - I got in to the Creative Producing program! Interviewed March 2nd.
Congrats! Since you're already a Supporting Member I gave you the Columbia badge so you should now have access to the private Columbia forum. :)

Latest Classifieds

Featured Classifieds

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• UCLA TFT - Screenwriting (M.F.A.)
    5.00 star(s)
    The Right Move For Me
    I have loved this program so far! For me, it was the right move. Coming from out-of-state, I learned a lot about LA and housing, but it could have...
    • Anonymous
  • University of Chicago - Department of Cinema and Media Studies
    5.00 star(s)
    In my opinion, the University of Chicago's Cinema & Media Studies program is one of the most outstanding and underrated programs out there. I...
    • jn0pe
  • Emerson College
    3.00 star(s)
    I went to Emerson for my undergrad for VMA (Visual media arts, just generally the film program) and...it was a lot of fun, I certainly learned...
    • julia1
  • Temple University - School of Theater, Film and Media Arts
    4.00 star(s)
    I graduated in 2013 and know several recent graduates ( 2017-2019 classes) as well. My personal and their related experiences are the basis for...
    • Anonymous
  • University of Rochester - Film and Media Studies Program
    5.00 star(s)
    I graduated from UofR with a double major in Film and Media Studies and Economics. My experiences at Rochester really shaped my filmmaking career...
    • dkimg21