Columbia University MFA Fall 2019

RussellH

Guess that means I didn't get an interview. Oh well, good luck everyone! I interviewed 2 years ago, so I can give you some insight: be confident, be yourself, if it's a right fit you'll know it.

Just got the email. I was asked to interview for the CP program! Anyone going to the interview in person?

I also applied to the MBA/MFA at NYU. I know that for the MBA(STERN) they need to interview you in person. Do you think it is a good idea to contact NYU and ask about their process? It would be amazing to get to interview in both universities in person. Any thoughts?

I got an email too! Good luck everyone!

For those who chose to interview online, are we supposed to get a separate e-mail specifying which of Skype or Zoom we'll be using? I booked my interview slot but my confirmation e-mail just states "Skype or Zoom".

P_Z

For those who chose to interview online, are we supposed to get a separate e-mail specifying which of Skype or Zoom we'll be using? I booked my interview slot but my confirmation e-mail just states "Skype or Zoom".
I got an email yesterday with a link to a Zoom conference. So just wait until they get back to you I guess...

I got an email yesterday with a link to a Zoom conference. So just wait until they get back to you I guess...
Thanks! This clarifies everything :)

Kinz

Does anyone know how many applicants they interview vs how many they end up accepting?? I can't seem to find a clear answer online, but would really appreciate it!!! thanks!!!

LukeLeCount

I applied to both the Columbia screenwriting/directing program as well as NYU's graduate film program. I am from Indianapolis & am planning on moving to New York City regardless if I get in or not to try & get started in the industry. Has anyone considered what their next moves will be if they don't get in?

Latest Applications

Latest reviews