Deciding between AFI & Chapman

elrojo

Hello everyone!

I have been lurking in the threads about the schools for quite awhile now, and wanted to first say thanks to everyone for all the stories and helpful hints along the way.

The reason I am writing now is I have been accepted into both AFI and Chapman in the Producing emphasis. I am extremely excited to be attending one of these schools, however I am torn between the two. I am fairly familiar with Chapman and of course know what a great School AFI is, I am just looking for some advice specifically related to the producing programs at each. Is one school more focused and produce higher quality producing graduates? Are faculty at one school of a higher caliber? Does either school have faculty that is able to help attain a job easier once the programs are over? These are all questions I have that if anyone is able to provide advice on I would be extremely grateful. Any other information is a plus as well. Thanks!

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• Cal State Northridge (CSUN) - MFA in Screenwriting Program
    3.00 star(s)
    I was accepted to the CSUN MFA program in 2018 and took part in in for a full year; however, I recently decided not to go back and complete the...
    • Anonymous
  • Savannah College of Art and Design (MFA)
    1.00 star(s)
    The school is a complete honeypot, department head Donald.W Moffett has limited film production experience and has not idea how to properly guide...
    • Anonymous
  • Emerson College
    3.00 star(s)
    Emerson opened a lot of doors for me, so I can't dismiss that fact. However, I don't think it was necessary for me to go to Emerson as opposed to...
    • Anonymous
  • NYU - Tisch Kanbar Institute of Film and Television (M.F.A.)
    5.00 star(s)
    Currently in my third year of my MFA at NYU Tisch Grad Film (writing/directing). I cannot praise this program enough! It exceeded any expectation...
    • Anonymous
  • National Film and Television School (NFTS)
    5.00 star(s)
    I'm currently in my first year of a 2 year MA at the NFTS. I saw these relatively negative reviews about the NFTS before I applied, but I can now...
    • VDW