1. The FilmSchool.org community has been helping people apply to film school since 2002. Log in or Create an Account and get your film school questions answered.
  2. Did you go to film school for undergrad? Please review the school on our Film School review system. (You can review anonymously)
    Dismiss Notice
Chris W
981-3db4b782a10b92a55bbf47f18f0a46ce.jpg

DePaul University - MFA in Comedy Screenwriting

Degrees Offered:
Concentrations:
Tuition Range:
$20k to $30k
In collaboration with The Second City, DePaul University’s School of Cinematic Arts is now offering degrees in Comedy Filmmaking
981-3db4b782a10b92a55bbf47f18f0a46ce.jpg
  1. Chris W

Chris W Get Busy Living Staff Member

Featured Threads:
    Ratings:
    +334
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Operator

Operator Active Member

Ratings:
    +110
    I called them yesterday and they said the application for this program should open early fall. I will be applying for this even though I was accepted to a top 10 school. My end game is to work for SNL or a late night talk show. This is perfect since The Second City is involved and that's one of the theaters those shows recruit from. I'll update my progress through the application process.

Also note: The website says if you put in your housing application before May 1st, 201x, you will be guaranteed housing later that year. This includes grad students as well as undergrad.

• Like Like x 1