• IT'S HAPPENING! Celebrate interview season by becoming or upgrading to a Lifetime Supporting Membership for ONLY $15! (25% off) by entering the coupon code "ITSHAPPENING" . Thanks for being a member of the site!

Does a USC MFA SCA Spring waitlist decision mean acceptance in the Fall?

Solution
I know that a fall waitlist means a confirmed seat in spring. But not sure if a spring waitlist carries over to fall. Does anyone know how this works?
Hey! I emailed and asked USC about if Spring waitlists carry over to the fall. Unfortunately not :( I wish it did. It doesn't really make sense to me that we work on an application due in August and then have to make a new one just a couple months later.
Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 3.39.34 PM.png

ScriptToScreenDream

Supporter
I know that a fall waitlist means a confirmed seat in spring. But not sure if a spring waitlist carries over to fall. Does anyone know how this works?
Hey! I emailed and asked USC about if Spring waitlists carry over to the fall. Unfortunately not :( I wish it did. It doesn't really make sense to me that we work on an application due in August and then have to make a new one just a couple months later.
Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 3.39.34 PM.png

Solution

Latest Classifieds

Latest Applications

Latest reviews