Film School Student AMA Requests

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
BU
If you'd like to have an AMA with a student or film program be sure to request it and/or tag the member in this thread. :)

Isabehl

LMU
Would be great to hear from someone from LMU! I'm heading into the Production MFA program, but any interview with a grad student from their School of Film & Television would be awesome. Thanks for doing these!

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
BU
Would be great to hear from someone from LMU! I'm heading into the Production MFA program, but any interview with a grad student from their School of Film & Television would be awesome. Thanks for doing these!
@lchenye went there. Make they can help.

Patrick Clement

Supporting Member
Columbia
This is a great idea!

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
BU

Patrick Clement

Supporting Member
Columbia

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
BU

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
BU
Hi, I would love to speak to someone on NYU's Grad Film MFA. By any chance is anyone available to chat?

:)

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
BU
Thank you!
You can also use the application tracker to find people to reach out to add well. Choose the school and the "attending" prefix.

You can comment on their application to ask questions and send them a private message to ask if they'll do an an AMA.

Hope this helps.

Latest Classifieds

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• USC Cinematic Arts - Film and Television Production (MFA)
    1.00 star(s)
    Questionable Investment
    If you don’t get a scholarship to attend USC I would advise against going. It’s too much money to throw away for a school with so many problems...
    • Anonymous
  • Rome International Film School
    5.00 star(s)
    BEST use of your time!
    Thanks to professor Carl Haber I was able to learn the fundamentals of screenwriting and how to implement them. For the first time in my life, I'm...
    • pcasmur
  • UCLA TFT - Screenwriting (M.F.A.)
    5.00 star(s)
    The Right Move For Me
    I have loved this program so far! For me, it was the right move. Coming from out-of-state, I learned a lot about LA and housing, but it could have...
    • Anonymous
  • University of Chicago - Department of Cinema and Media Studies
    5.00 star(s)
    In my opinion, the University of Chicago's Cinema & Media Studies program is one of the most outstanding and underrated programs out there. I...
    • jn0pe
  • Emerson College
    3.00 star(s)
    I went to Emerson for my undergrad for VMA (Visual media arts, just generally the film program) and...it was a lot of fun, I certainly learned...
    • julia1