• IT'S HAPPENING! Celebrate interview season by becoming or upgrading to a Lifetime Supporting Membership for ONLY $15! (25% off) by entering the coupon code "ITSHAPPENING" . Thanks for being a member of the site!

FSU MFA Applicants 2021

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
Creating a thread for FSU as I didn't see one yet.

Deadline is December 1st!

How many of you have turned it in? When do you plan on turning it in if you haven't?

I highly recommend not waiting to the last moment btw as one year technical difficulties caused someone to miss the deadline. šŸ˜¬

Good luck everyone!

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
I submitted as well. It's my safe school, and hopefully I get in.

I submitted my application on Sunday. I hope we all get to talk about interviews soon!
Awesome. Good luck! Be sure to add your application to our tracker!

ameliathewriter

Hello everyone šŸ˜ I applied for FSU's BFA (not graduate) film program, so I'm in a slightly different boat. But, I still bet our admissions process is similar. Does anyone know when we will find out about interviews?

Chyneazy

Hello everyone šŸ˜ I applied for FSU's BFA (not graduate) film program, so I'm in a slightly different boat. But, I still bet our admissions process is similar. Does anyone know when we will find out about interviews?
I just got notified about interviews today (1/19/21). I hope you hear from them soon, if you haven't already!

Did anyone else get an interview? Does anyone know what FSU's interview process looks like? And is there anyone out of state who has an idea about how they plan to pay for FSU if they get accepted?

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
I just got notified about interviews today (1/19/21). I hope you hear from them soon, if you haven't already!

Did anyone else get an interview? Does anyone know what FSU's interview process looks like? And is there anyone out of state who has an idea about how they plan to pay for FSU if they get accepted?

I got an interview request today too!

I got a request as well.

Submitted my application the day before the deadline. I just got a request for an interview as well!

I have received an Interview request! Good luck everyone.
Congrats everyone! Be sure to add or update your applications on our site with the relevant dates and info. :)

Latest Classifieds

Latest Applications

Latest reviews