FSU MFA Applicants 2021

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
Really lovely staff and current students and pretty cool fellow interviewers. We talked about this website in the virtual lobby actually! If anyone was there with me today, hit me up and let's connect!
Nice! I recommend hitting up current student @jn0pe if you haven't already.

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member

catmom

Has anyone heard anything yet? I know Paige said they’re aiming for mid March

jrchipper

Just got the call from Paige. I'm in!!
Happy So Excited GIF by TikTok

tls

Supporter
Aaaaand....I'm on the waitlist! Lol I've been waitlisted at every school I've applied to so far

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
Aaaaand....I'm on the waitlist! Lol I've been waitlisted at every school I've applied to so far
But at least guaranteed admission to USC in spring.

Waitlisted is better than denial though.

Be sure to update your applications in the database with decision dates and status etc.

tls

Supporter
But at least guaranteed admission to USC in spring.

Waitlisted is better than denial though.

Be sure to update your applications in the database with decision dates and status etc.
Very true!

gchap

I got waitlisted as well, they said we could hear back as late as August, so I am not too sure what I will be doing. It seems many people get put on the waitlist. I am wishing you all the best of luck!!

rlel

Supporter+
No - wondering when their deadline to commit is. I assume they'll take at least a few people after that.
I've heard its been mid-april in the past and in the data on here from the last years applicants it says the first acceptance off the waitlist was april 20th

tls

Supporter
Hi all, just got a call that I have been accepted for Film Production off of the waitlist. I have until April 19th to decide - I have no idea what my answer will be because I just accepted at another school literally today as well. Just wanted to fill ya'll in in case anyone is also holding out for waitlist acceptance! I imagine more spots will open up after the decision deadline as well

Add your film school application to our Application Database so that we can improve our admissions statistics.

Add Application…

Latest Accepted Applications

Acceptance Data
For up to date Film School Acceptance Data, including Minimum GPAs, Minimum Test Scores, After Interview and Off-Waitlist Acceptance Rates, Film Experience data, Age data, and other acceptance statistics for your film program of choice simply navigate to the Acceptance Data tab on each film school's page in our Film School Database.

For example:
Add your own Application to our application database to help improve the site's acceptance data.

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• Brooklyn College (CUNY) Feirstein - MFA in Cinematography
    1.00 star(s)
    A Mess
    It took me a while to write this review but when I saw there were none from current students I felt it was important to do so. I came to Feirstein...
    • Anonymous
  • NYU - Tisch Undergraduate Film & Television
    5.00 star(s)
    I had a great time here but that was back in the late 90s
    I loved NYU. I was a pre-med student who transferred in 1999 and graduated 2001. I received two scholarships, multiple grants and loans. They had...
    • anniewaits
  • Boston University - College of Communication (M.F.A. Screenwriting)
    4.00 star(s)
    Screenwriting Program Review by a Second Year Student
    Current student in the screenwriting MFA program at BU. There’s a lot to love in this program, I think overall it is one of the more underrated...
    • Cody Young
  • Hofstra University - Department of Radio, Television, Film
    5.00 star(s)
    Quality Facilities, Caring Professors
    Great school that prepares you for the New York film and television scene. The facilities are state of the art and the teachers are top notch.
    • joekgilberto
  • Emerson College
    3.00 star(s)
    Go if you have a sizable scholarship
    Ultimately glad I went, but my overall experience at Emerson felt very lackluster. The courses were good, but nothing really worth sinking almost...
    • Anonymous

Latest Articles

Latest Accepted Applications