1. The FilmSchool.org community has been helping people apply to film school since 2002. Log in or Create an Account and get your film school questions answered.
  2. Did you go to film school for undergrad? Please review the school on our Film School review system. (You can review anonymously)
    Dismiss Notice

greetings from a very confused boy.

Discussion in 'Introductions and Welcomes' started by realsidt, Sep 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. realsidt

realsidt New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey!

I will try to keep this introduction short but all in all I am an international student (applying from India!) applying to the US, Canada and maybe UK and Prague for film school.

I also happen to be very confused about where to apply, whether XYZ school is better, which schools are good with scholarships (unlike NYU) etc.

and I know all the lovely people in this forum will help me figure it out! (Hopefully I can give back too!)

Thanks,
    Siddhant Talwat

2. gotenda

gotenda Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Hello! I am an international student, as well! :)
    Applying to grad school in USA, UK, and Prague just like you!

3. realsidt

realsidt New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Woah, that's so cool! Where are you applying in Prague? PFS or FAMU?

4. Alok N R

Alok N R New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi guys,

I am also applying to US UK and Prague. US - appllied to USC,NYU, RISD, CCC,SFSU,Syracuse,BU &Emerson. awaiting response.
    UK havent started yet. Prague - Applied just to PFS , want to try FAMU as well.

I wanted to know if PFS is a good school ? I cant seem to find much info aside from their website. Is there any thread on this forum where I can find some info . would be great. Thanks.