Han Music Team is looking for a director/production manager to partner with

Our team has been working the last 2 years creating a contemporary pop/rock album filled with exciting songs destined for hit,even classic pop status

We are seeking a production manager/ director to assist with creating music videos and visualizing the music

Compensation -

1. Points from the album sales

2. Cover basic expenses

Team members

Han Solomon - singer composer, co producer ,experienced with live performances as a band leader and solo artist of Dreamcatcher Productions Inc

Alan Kaplan - producer, business manager (ask7international LLC)

A Stuart has solid track record as a Recording Producer and Entertainment Industry Executive; Founder of Record and Music Companies. He is an experienced musical director, creating numerous performances and music/show productions throughout the United States, and international performances in South America, UK, Japan, Israel, France (MIDEM Conference/Cannes Music Festival) and many other places.

Artist quality

Han reverently sings in a soulful, seductive high-voice,
with a range like Michael Jackson, that oozes hope for all.
This important work is a dramatic musical
journey for the listener, that is sometimes fun, light,
and uplifting, while at other times dark, serious, and sexy.
This album is a well-produced, internationally
flavored journey that plays on the listener’s emotions.

The poetic lyrics contain messages of innocent love social commentary, and spiritual meaning.

As part of the work requirement the project manager/director will part take in zoom meeting to discuss the vision, assemble the right team for the shoot, send call sheets a day prior to the shoot, overseas the shoot.
Overall, the project manager/director must ensure the proper vision for the videos

Looking forward to hearing from you

Note-Please check the following link for music demos Music Samples

Log your film school application with our Application Database so that we can improve our admissions statistics.

Latest Accepted Applications

Acceptance Data
For up to date Film School Acceptance Rates, including Minimum GPAs, Minimum Test Scores, After Interview and Off-Waitlist Acceptance Rates, Film Experience and Undergraduate degrees of accepted applicants, Age data, and other acceptance statistics for your film program of choice simply navigate to the Acceptance Rates tab on each film school's page in our Film School Database.

For example:
Log your own Application with our application database to help improve the site's acceptance data.

Latest Film School Reviews

• University of Colorado at Boulder (BFA)
    4.00 star(s)
    Reviewed by: Alumni
    Degree: BA/BS/BFA
    BFA University of Colorado at Boulder BFA Film Production
    Honest review. CU Boulder is an interesting place to learn filmmaking. The University boasts some excellent professors who are actively making...
    • Anonymous
  • University of Central Florida - School of Visual Arts & Design
    4.00 star(s)
    Reviewed by: Current Student
    Concentration: Film - Feature/TV Writing
    UCF Film BFA (College of Sciences - School of Communication)
    UCF's BFA program is split into 4 modalities: narrative production, documentary production, experimental production, and feature/tv writing. I...
    • Anonymous
  • Syracuse University
    4.00 star(s)
    Concentration: Film
    Syracuse Film and Media Arts - BFA Film
    I'm in my last year at Syracuse University as a member of the department of Film and Media Arts, and it's been a lot of ups and downs. There's a...
    • Anonymous
  • Fitchburg State University
    5.00 star(s)
    Reviewed by: Alumni
    Concentration: Film/Video and Theater
    A Great School with Great Professors!
    I was a student there from 2018-2022 and had a great experience. I would recommend it to anyone, especially people living within Massachusetts...
    • Anonymous
  • Florida State University - MFA in Writing
    5.00 star(s)
    Degree: MA/MFA
    Concentration: Screenwriting
    Hidden Gem
    Before I get into the details, it's worth mentioning that I'm in my second year at this program and have really enjoyed my time here. I will be...
    • catmom

Latest Applications

Latest questions

Latest Articles

Latest Accepted Applications

Applications
Articles
Forums
Film Schools
Scholarships
Back