Hey screenwriters! Can I produce your script?

Julie Lew

Staff member
USC
Hello everyone! I'm looking for my next short film project. I'm one month into an assistant job that I love, but am looking for a way to stay creative. I think collaborating on a project is a great way to stay sane while we wait for acceptance/rejection letters. I'd love to reach out to the screenwriting community here and talk story ideas. I'm in LA, but you don't have to be, thanks to modern technology. Let me know if you're interested!

kreativesoul

AFI
LMU
I am interested in this. I'll send a personal message

Lynz

Hello everyone! I'm looking for my next short film project. I'm one month into an assistant job that I love, but am looking for a way to stay creative. I think collaborating on a project is a great way to stay sane while we wait for acceptance/rejection letters. I'd love to reach out to the screenwriting community here and talk story ideas. I'm in LA, but you don't have to be, thanks to modern technology. Let me know if you're interested!
You still looking for screenwriters?

Latest Classifieds

Featured Classifieds

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• UCLA TFT - Screenwriting (M.F.A.)
    5.00 star(s)
    The Right Move For Me
    I have loved this program so far! For me, it was the right move. Coming from out-of-state, I learned a lot about LA and housing, but it could have...
    • Anonymous
  • University of Chicago - Department of Cinema and Media Studies
    5.00 star(s)
    In my opinion, the University of Chicago's Cinema & Media Studies program is one of the most outstanding and underrated programs out there. I...
    • jn0pe
  • Emerson College
    3.00 star(s)
    I went to Emerson for my undergrad for VMA (Visual media arts, just generally the film program) and...it was a lot of fun, I certainly learned...
    • julia1
  • Temple University - School of Theater, Film and Media Arts
    4.00 star(s)
    I graduated in 2013 and know several recent graduates ( 2017-2019 classes) as well. My personal and their related experiences are the basis for...
    • Anonymous
  • University of Rochester - Film and Media Studies Program
    5.00 star(s)
    I graduated from UofR with a double major in Film and Media Studies and Economics. My experiences at Rochester really shaped my filmmaking career...
    • dkimg21