Hi Nidhi here from India I am planning to apply to Film schools for Fall 2022

Nidhi Kamath

Supporter+
Hi all I am Nidhi Kamath a National award documentary filmmaker and Co Founder of Storyloom Films from India.
To expand my film skills and to get more exposure I am planning to apply for Masters in Direction / Filmmaking in various film schools in USA, one in Canada and one in Europe. I am here to know more about scholarships, interview questions and meet fellow applications ( for help etc )

Also to make friends who I can share the stress of applying to film schools :p and can relate and support me with the same ( support each other).

That's all for now :) Thank you

ZoZo

Supporter
Hey, Nidhi! This is Zoor, also from India, also applying for Masters in Filmmaking in the states! Though I have significantly less experience than you! Definitely need the company of fellow applicants for this insane application process!

harshal

Hey Zozo and Nidhi!
Feels like I am a bit late to the party but I am looking to apply for postgraduate courses in Cinematography for fall 2022 as well. I have looked in USA, Germany and London. How are your processes going so far?

I have a B.B.A. from Symbiosis which is really killing my resume. I am not sure if the work I have done so far in film-making will get me through! Will it be possible to get in touch and maybe weigh how much water I am currently in?

Add your film school application to our Application Database so that we can improve our admissions statistics.

Add Application…

Latest Application Updates

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Accepted Applications

Acceptance Data
For up to date Film School Acceptance Rates, including Minimum GPAs, Minimum Test Scores, After Interview and Off-Waitlist Acceptance Rates, Film Experience and Undergraduate degrees of accepted applicants, Age data, and other acceptance statistics for your film program of choice simply navigate to the Acceptance Rates tab on each film school's page in our Film School Database.

For example:
Add your own Application to our application database to help improve the site's acceptance data.

Latest Applications

Latest Film School Reviews

• University of Chicago - Department of Cinema and Media Studies
    4.00 star(s)
    Excellent Program: Bad Politics
    I want to start this off by saying I got an amazing education from the University of Chicago. It's one of the top schools in the country for a...
    • tomkristensen311
  • American University - School of Communication (B.A.)
    4.00 star(s)
    A Positive Perspective
    AU is a bit of a diamond in the rough in terms of Film BAs. Well, maybe not diamond - but one of the lesser gems. I had a great experience at AU...
    • Anonymous
  • California Institute of the Arts (CalArts) - Program in Film and Video (B.F.A.)
    4.00 star(s)
    CalArts Film/Video Undergrad Experience
    CalArts' Film program is known to be more experimental; however, I wouldn't say it focuses solely on art-house cinema or experimental cinema, but...
    • Anonymous
  • Cleveland State University - School of Film & Media Arts
    2.00 star(s)
    An affordable option if you're willing to dedicate the time to teach yourself.
    I graduated from CSU's film program right before they revamped it to include a BFA option. I was mostly interested in screenwriting and that...
    • JPG
  • University of North Texas
    3.00 star(s)
    You Get What You Put In
    Started the program off with an intro film professor who had no desire to help me learn. A lot of classes you need to get through before you can...
    • Anonymous

Latest questions

Latest Articles

Latest Accepted Applications