• THANKSGIVING WEEK LIFETIME SUPPORTING MEMBERSHIP SALE: If you are finding FilmSchool.org helpful, consider becoming or upgrading to a Lifetime Supporting Membership for ONLY $16! (20% off) by entering the coupon code THANKS. Coupon expires Sunday 11/29 at midnight PST.

HOT TO: Join Private Film School Clubs, get Film School Badges, & access Private School Forums

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
The Student Club system is a perk for Supporting Members that allows accepted applicants, current students, or alumni to have private discussions that are not visible to non-members and el Google. Think of it as similar to Facebook's Private Groups.

It's a safe place for you to share more personal info and have discussions you don't want the general web to see.

If you are a Supporting Member you can request to join a group by selecting the "Join" button. Once the request is approved by moderators the private forum for the group will show up in your forum list.

Screenshot 2020-03-01 at 11.03.22 PM.png

Club members also received a badge next to their user profile:

Screenshot 2020-02-08 at 7.12.57 AM.png

FAQ
  • How do I get a school badge and access the private forums? If you are an accepted applicant and a Supporting Member go to the club page and select JOIN. If you are ALREADY a current student and attending or an alumni just send me a PM and I'll add you as I'd love to get new students as much help as possible. The badge and access will never expire unless you ask for it to be removed.

• What if my Supporting Membership expires? The badge will never expire and you will STILL have the badge and access to the private forums. You will ONLY lose access if you violate forum rules or ask to be removed.
Enjoy! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Latest Classifieds

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• Film And Television Institute of India
    4.00 star(s)
    Graduate Certificate, TV Direction
    I was enrolled in the 1-year Direction certificate course in the TV wing in the session 2018-19. Following are the pros and cons that I...
    • ValArya
  • University of Texas at Austin - Department of Radio-Television-Film
    4.00 star(s)
    Great film school outside of LA/NYC
    I would say overall UT's film school is a great choice! It is rated #11 on THR's Top Film School List in the U.S. Sure it's nowhere near LA or NY...
    • Anonymous
  • Columbia College Chicago - Cinema Directing (M.F.A.)
    5.00 star(s)
    a great decision
    Columbia College Chicago is not only one of America's best film schools it is also one of the most affordable. The program is advertised as 2...
    • Jcromwell
  • Fitchburg State University
    4.00 star(s)
    Okay School, especially for the price
    Came in as both a transfer and commuter, so my experience was really lessened by that fact. Your time and success here is really up to you...
    • Anonymous
  • SUNY Purchase - Playwriting & Screenwriting BA
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Quality Program
    I want to start off by mentioning that I came to Purchase as a transfer student from another liberal arts college and screenwriting program. This...
    • catmom