1. The FilmSchool.org community has been helping people apply to film school since 2002. Log in or Create an Account and get your film school questions answered.
  2. Did you go to film school for undergrad? Please review the school on our Film School review system. (You can review anonymously)
    Dismiss Notice

I produce a student films TV show

Discussion in 'Introductions and Welcomes' started by Jim Guarasci, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Jim Guarasci

Jim Guarasci New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello, I'm an Executive Producer (WBEC-TV) in South Florida. One of the shows I help produce is a high school student films TV show with local youth film/documentary makers. I would love to use this site for information when I work with students, and sounding board for their films

Any help this community could give to help develop these students would be great. For instance, one girl just submitted this doc on the MSDouglas tragedy. We are in South Florida so the event really impacted students here. I was hoping some of you could give her some constructive criticism:

Here's a link to our Youtube channel that has all of the films:

Short Cuts