• FilmSchool.org has Film School Forums, Film School Reviews, and a database of over 2,118 Film School applications with acceptance rate statistics, minimum GPA, GRE, SAT scores, submitted Portfolios, and notification dates for all of the best Film Schools including USC, UCLA, AFI, Chapman, Columbia and NYU.
  • END OF YEAR HOLIDAY SALE: Become a Lifetime Supporting Member for ONLY $15! You receive permanent access to the full application tracker, private forums, blogging, and more... Donations go towards making this site even better for you. Thank you for your support.

Interviews - Acceptances - Rejections 2018

Operator

I interviewed with Columbia University on Feb 5th.
I was accepted to American University on February 7th. I have until April 15th to pay the deposit if I accepted their offer.
University of Miami accepted me last year, but I had to turn it down. They told me they're doing to treat it as a deferment and accept me, but that won't be official until all the notifications go out.
Still waiting on USC and Chapman. Chapman let me apply a month and a half past the deadline since they still have enough open slots for applicants. So my decision may come a bit later than everyone else.

Latest Applications

Latest reviews