Interviews - Acceptances - Rejections - Waitlists

Erin Leigh

Chapman - Rejected
CMU - Accepted
LMU - Never heard anything

CMU it is and I'm very happy about this. Their job placement and networking in Hollywood is ridiculously amazing. And I'm super excited. Also, it's nice that I also have a pretty decent scholarship! :)

bjustman

Chapman - Rejected
CMU - Accepted

CMU it is and I'm very happy about this. Their job placement and networking in Hollywood is ridiculously amazing. And I'm super excited. Also, it's nice that I also have a pretty decent scholarship! :)
You see--we'll all be working for you, someday! Congrats!! See you around town!!

bjustman

Chapman - Rejected
CMU - Accepted

my latest update on school apps:
LMU WPTV MFA-offered and accepted (this is the program I wanted)
CSUN MFA Screenwriting-Waitlisted (this was my backup)
UCLA MFA Screenwriting-Rejected (harbored no illusions that I'd get accepted)

Lily Amanda Mack

Hey I am probably super late to this thread but I applied to USC Animation and was wait listed. Anyone know if people get called off the wait list this late in the game or is it just a technicality kept open for the very unlikely chance a student withdraws from the program despite having paid the initial deposit in April. Sadly, this program does not have spring admit, making this the one shot for the upcoming academic year.

noahcanavan

Columbia-Chigago - Denied
Syracuse - Denied
NYU - Denied
SCAD - Accepted
Depaul - Accepted
Emerson - Accepted

Chose Emerson College's MFA-Media Art program

JFadley

I remember being in the same boat as you guys last year. If any of you get in and accept to USC, let me know. I might be able to help you out as you transition to LA and into the school.

Chris W

As You Wish
Staff member
I remember being in the same boat as you guys last year. If any of you get in and accept to USC, let me know. I might be able to help you out as you transition to LA and into the school.
How are you liking USC?

Nalcsart

Hi everyone! I wonder how what people here chose and how they are feeling about the programs they are in now? I was accepted at Tisch NYU and I'm still waiting to hear from Columbia and AFI. Is anyone attending to any of these schools?

IndecisiveElle

Supporting Member
Contributor
Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone from last year who attends Northwestern might be available next week(the 19th-26thish) to show me around campus? I wasn't able to visit earlier in the year and now unfortunately during admissions, Shannon says they can't accommodate applicant visits though the program office. I've got somewhere to stay and would be coming from Detroit. Feel free to PM me or reply on this thread - if any of you see this! :)

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• International Film Institute of New York
    5.00 star(s)
    The summer intensive film program at Sarah Lawrence was fantastic. We were taught by industry professionals, whom had many years of experience...
    • Ldc88
    5.00 star(s)
    I experienced the most incredible summer at IFI, and I wish I could relive it every day! however, since I cannot , I make do by taking what I...
    • Anonymous
    5.00 star(s)
    I have been engaged with filmmaking since the age of 9 and was searching for a course that could further my knoll which is not always easy to...
    • sgabor
    5.00 star(s)
    The Sarah Lawrence Filmmaker's Collective was the top experience I've had at a summer film program. Start to finish, their top priority was that...
    • sammaggs
    5.00 star(s)
    I went into this camp uncertain of what I wanted to do in college. When I finished the five week intensive program, I knew what I wanted to do for...
    • JacobNurse