Degrees Offered
  1. 2 Year M.A.
Concentrations
  1. Directing
Yearly Tuition
$20k to $30k
Tuition Detail
Tuition Fee for 4 semesters: 18 000 Euro
Tuition Fee for Erasmus Mundus scholarship holders: 9 000 Euro for programme country applicants and 18 000 Euro for partner country applicants
Add your film school application to our Application Database so that we can improve our admissions statistics.

Add Application…

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Accepted Applications

Acceptance Data
For up to date Film School Acceptance Rates, including Minimum GPAs, Minimum Test Scores, After Interview and Off-Waitlist Acceptance Rates, Film Experience and Undergraduate degrees of accepted applicants, Age data, and other acceptance statistics for your film program of choice simply navigate to the Acceptance Rates tab on each film school's page in our Film School Database.

For example:
Add your own Application to our application database to help improve the site's acceptance data.

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• University of North Texas
    3.00 star(s)
    You Get What You Put In
    Started the program off with an intro film professor who had no desire to help me learn. A lot of classes you need to get through before you can...
    • Anonymous
  • School of the Art Institute of Chicago (SAIC) - Film, Video, New Media, and Animation
    5.00 star(s)
    Studying film at SAIC can be a challenging choice.
    Pros 1. amazing facilities and equipment. (it's a private art school-they are rich) a.Red Scarlet and Steadicam for several higher-level classes...
    • Anonymous
  • New York Film Academy (NYFA)
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Online Courses, Lame Admin
    I have an MFA in TV production that I haven't used in 30 years. I took the one-week film making course to morph from TV jargon to film and update...
    • Anonymous
  • Rhode Island School of Design (RISD)
    4.00 star(s)
    RISD BFA in Film
    RISD's film major (called Film / Animation / Video) is split into three tracks: Animation, Live-Action (narrative and documentary), and Open Media...
    • Anonymous
  • Chapman University - Dodge College MFA in Film Production (Cinematography)
    3.00 star(s)
    Disappointing
    I studied in the MFA cine program for one year and deferred due to the corona virus, but decided not to return to the program, mainly due to...
    • CineEye

Latest questions

Latest Articles

Latest Accepted Applications