LMU 2013 Film & Television Production

AlexBSU

I just logged in and it says:
You've been admitted provisionally! There are certain criteria you need to meet to change your admission from "provisional" to "formal". Those provisions will be listed in your official acceptance letter that should be mailed out soon."

Congrats! Anyone else?

(I wasn't even expecting any word on admissions decision any time soon...just logged in randomly last night and saw the good news)

keitasung

Originally posted by manguforcheap:
@ keitasung : The ID should be in an e-mail sent shortly after your application was submitted
Yeah I must lost that email.....I asked the office to send me once more, and I finally logged in. But I found that my status said Incomplete..That was astonishing. I'm international, and the one they haven't recieved was my Credit Evaluation of my transcript. It must be the WES's problem..I contacted the school office and they agreed to wait for my evaluation..and I contacted WES and asked them to send it again...This is so frustrating!!Hope I can get it right this time....

keitasung

Originally posted by manguforcheap:
Just visited...wow, what a campus! VERY impressed by the campus/facilities.
It's so great to hear this information! I've almost decided LMU is my destination. Hope to see you there :p

Latest Applications

Latest reviews