1. The FilmSchool.org community has been helping people apply to film school since 2002. Log in or Create an Account and get your film school questions answered. (It's free!)

LMU 2018

Discussion in 'Graduate Film School Discussions' started by Nacho, Dec 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Nacho

Nacho New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello everyone,

I thought that I would start a thread for all those that are planning on applying to LMU since the deadline is starting to get close. Anyone else that is active on this website also applying?

2. Ram GM

Ram GM Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Hi @Nacho I'm applying too. I am an international student applying to the Film and TV production MFA. And you?!

3. Ram GM

Ram GM Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Have you given your GRE btw?

4. Nacho

Nacho New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, I just had the scores sent.

I am a domestic student also applying to the Film and TV Production MFA program. I am a little confused on how to upload/send the visual samples. Are we suppose to e-mail the PDF of the written samples and the links to the visual samples just to the graduate department email? There doesn't seem to be a spot to upload the creative materials on the supplemental materials website.

5. Ram GM

Ram GM Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Hi @Nacho I'm sry for being late by ages...I haven't synced this mail id with my phone and I didn't get a prompt for ur reply....I mailed the exact same question to the University and I am pasting the reply exactly as I got it-
    "
    You may include the link to the short film and include links to additional work within the supplemental pdf. The pdf should contain your personal statement creative samples – including the link(s) to your films, portfolio and resume."

Hope this helps. I am applying to the same program too.

btw after we r done with the online application are we supposed to take a printout or something and mail the application physically to them. Some universities ask for this. I have sent the other scores and transcripts but not sure abt this one.Let me know!

My ID is mramgautham90@gmail.com

Let's be in touch! Hope that we both get in. :)