LMU MFA Applicants 2014/2015

Hi Yiding_GoFighting,

I received an interview invitation until today. The letter said this is their final round in the admission process.

Good luck of every one
did you know whether it is required to have an interview or not?
Cuz I didn't get any interview invitation. Everything is quiet for me.
Congratulations to you tho! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Brenda8888

Even I received an interview invitation. It is Scheduled for tomorrow..Makes me nervous :p
So..When is your scheduled?

Wish you all , The very Best. Don't worry !

I'm not sure what your majors are, but I got accepted to MFA screenwriting without an interview. So if you don't get an interview, there is still hope!

Hi Brenda8888

Even I received an interview invitation. It is Scheduled for tomorrow..Makes me nervous :p

What program? TV and Film production? Do you know whether it is required to have an interview? :( i am so nervous.

did you know whether it is required to have an interview or not?
Cuz I didn't get any interview invitation. Everything is quiet for me.
Congratulations to you tho! :)

Thank you:)
I am not sure about whether it is required to have an interview or not. But I think you still have chance because they need to make sure I'm ready for a second language study.

Hi Brenda8888

Hi V.Ron,
I scheduled the interview on March 24. Who sent invitation to you? Kennedy? She should be my interviewer.
Thank you and hope we all get what we want.

Yes, I am an International applicant. I come from Taiwan and live in Taipei. Where are you from?
Hope both of us can enter our dream school after this long, lone waiting game

Wow. HongKong here. Best of luck to you and me!! :( I don't know whether they require an interview, and if so, I guess I am "dead in the battle" in LMU now. :(

What program? TV and Film production? Do you know whether it is required to have an interview? :( i am so nervous.

Hi.. Its the same, TV and Film Production for me.

I don't know whether an interview is mandatory or not.
But, same as Brenda8888 , it is for second language check ( I am an international applicant from India).

Having said that, It's confusing because I was to be interviewed 2 hours back today, I have been waiting on skype..Still have to receive a response .
The fun part being that my LMU page already says "Admitted" .

This is wrecking my brains. :s

But, Seriously .Do not lose hope. I wish we all join the same classroom.
Cheers :)

Hi.. Its the same, TV and Film Production for me.

I don't know whether an interview is mandatory or not.
But, same as Brenda8888 , it is for second language check ( I am an international applicant from India).

Having said that, It's confusing because I was to be interviewed 2 hours back today, I have been waiting on skype..Still have to receive a response .
The fun part being that my LMU page already says "Admitted" .

This is wrecking my brains. :s

But, Seriously .Do not lose hope. I wish we all join the same classroom.
Cheers :)

Amazing! That means you have been admitted! Congrats! I am an International too, but didn't receive anything. Maybe it's a bad sign… :(

Log your film school application with our Application Database so that we can improve our admissions statistics.

Latest Accepted Applications

Acceptance Data
For up to date Film School Acceptance Rates, including Minimum GPAs, Minimum Test Scores, After Interview and Off-Waitlist Acceptance Rates, Film Experience and Undergraduate degrees of accepted applicants, Age data, and other acceptance statistics for your film program of choice simply navigate to the Acceptance Rates tab on each film school's page in our Film School Database.

For example:
Log your own Application with our application database to help improve the site's acceptance data.

Latest Film School Reviews

• University of Colorado at Boulder (BFA)
    4.00 star(s)
    Reviewed by: Alumni
    Degree: BA/BS/BFA
    BFA University of Colorado at Boulder BFA Film Production
    Honest review. CU Boulder is an interesting place to learn filmmaking. The University boasts some excellent professors who are actively making...
    • Anonymous
  • University of Central Florida - School of Visual Arts & Design
    4.00 star(s)
    Reviewed by: Current Student
    Concentration: Film - Feature/TV Writing
    UCF Film BFA (College of Sciences - School of Communication)
    UCF's BFA program is split into 4 modalities: narrative production, documentary production, experimental production, and feature/tv writing. I...
    • Anonymous
  • Syracuse University
    4.00 star(s)
    Concentration: Film
    Syracuse Film and Media Arts - BFA Film
    I'm in my last year at Syracuse University as a member of the department of Film and Media Arts, and it's been a lot of ups and downs. There's a...
    • Anonymous
  • Fitchburg State University
    5.00 star(s)
    Reviewed by: Alumni
    Concentration: Film/Video and Theater
    A Great School with Great Professors!
    I was a student there from 2018-2022 and had a great experience. I would recommend it to anyone, especially people living within Massachusetts...
    • Anonymous
  • Florida State University - MFA in Writing
    5.00 star(s)
    Degree: MA/MFA
    Concentration: Screenwriting
    Hidden Gem
    Before I get into the details, it's worth mentioning that I'm in my second year at this program and have really enjoyed my time here. I will be...
    • catmom

Latest Applications

Latest questions

Latest Articles

Latest Accepted Applications

Applications
Articles
Forums
Film Schools
Scholarships
Back