LMU Television Writing and Producing 2019

alanray

Its LMU's Spring Break this week, so that could be delaying notifications. That being said, I'm gonna start sweating if I dont hear anything next week
Ahhh I didn't know that. Good intel! Yeah same then. I have to accept admission to Chapman by the 28th so I need to hear back by then lol

WriterK90

Supporting Member
I just received an email offering to extend my decision time to March 26th. I haven't officially declined them since I wasn't sure where to do that, but for those who feel stressed to decide by next week, see if you recieved the same offer or contact the Assistant Director of Graduate Recruitment & Admissions and see what you can do.

ptastan

I just received an email offering to extend my decision time to March 26th. I haven't officially declined them since I wasn't sure where to do that, but for those who feel stressed to decide by next week, see if you recieved the same offer or contact the Assistant Director of Graduate Recruitment & Admissions and see what you can do.
I got the same thing! Was planning to scan in my decision this weekend. I think you can use the same form to notify them that you are declining the spot (there's an option for acceptance and declining).

Latest Applications

Latest reviews