JohnNorton

Have you already graduated? Just wondering because if I am interpreting my status correctly, my 'normal' financial aid (loans/grants) won't be approved until my degree confers. I am going to have to call tomorrow to make sure. I just also wonder if this is affecting scholarship decisions, too. :)
I'm currently finishing my M.A. in Theatre, so I've graduated with my Bachelors a while ago, but am still currently in school. Not sure if/how that affects anything.

Where did you find your section on financial aid like your previous post said?

Have you already graduated? Just wondering because if I am interpreting my status correctly, my 'normal' financial aid (loans/grants) won't be approved until my degree confers. I am going to have to call tomorrow to make sure. I just also wonder if this is affecting scholarship decisions, too. :)
Yeah, I graduated a couple years ago. That sucks if you have to wait a couple months just to know your financial aid! I'd call just to make sure that's true. I do think that their scholarships and financial aid are determined separately. You qualifying for aid shouldn't affect your scholarship amount! That'd be fertile grounds for lawyers.

Yeah, I graduated a couple years ago. That sucks if you have to wait a couple months just to know your financial aid! I'd call just to make sure that's true. I do think that their scholarships and financial aid are determined separately. You qualifying for aid shouldn't affect your scholarship amount! That'd be fertile grounds for lawyers.

I emailed them, so hopefully I will know more tomorrow or next week.

I'm currently finishing my M.A. in Theatre, so I've graduated with my Bachelors a while ago, but am still currently in school. Not sure if/how that affects anything.

Where did you find your section on financial aid like your previous post said?

I used the link in the acceptance letter to create my PROWL account. There is a financial aid section in there.

JohnNorton

I emailed them, so hopefully I will know more tomorrow or next week.

I used the link in the acceptance letter to create my PROWL account. There is a financial aid section in there.
Gotcha. Do you know if you can do that without committing to the program? Because it seems like they want the initial tuition deposit before they tell you financial aid info which is... Tricky.

Last edited:

dorkydiana

yeah i received scholarship info under my acceptance letter too, and i checked PROWL for financial aid status and it says it's been processed but nothing else, i guess im gonna have to call their office tomorrow to get more info on whether or not the decision for my financial aid will be released before or after accepting admission

u won’t even be able to know an estimate unfortunately ure gonna have to kind of take a chance
yes i did, so bad news...interest rate is at 6.08% (that is fixed) and u will not receive it until july 1...so after accepting admission

Graduating with debt the size of the average mortgage. The American Dream... 😂

Last edited:

dorkydiana

i’m kinda freaking out bc i can’t decide between chapman and here and i can’t even visit campuses because of this god forsaken virus and the deadline for chapman is next friday...i’m really stressing out y’all 😖😞

dorkydiana

omggg that’s so cool going there for undergrad AND grad LOOK AT U love that for u i think my biggest concern was just seeing the students in action workshopping and such but i can’t do that now since now all the students are living life via zoom smh i hate covid-19

Latest Classifieds

Latest Applications

Latest reviews