LMU "Writing for the Screen" MFA Fall 2020

babayaga

Congratulations people for the acceptance!
My interview went really well but have not received admission mail yet. Will there be more rounds or is it a done deal? :(

livjoanarc

Congratulations people for the acceptance!
My interview went really well but have not received admission mail yet. Will there be more rounds or is it a done deal? :(
Hey! Definitely wouldn't give up just yet! I was looking at past threads for this program and some people didn't hear till mid April! Best of luck!!

Sfadloun

Supporting Member
Brooklyn College (CUNY) Feirstein
Chapman
Emerson
LMU
NYU
Hey guys! Long time lurker but I finally made an account😭 I got accepted into the writing & producing for television and I’m 97% sure I’ll be attending

DaVinciNoir

LMU
Hey All!! I was wondering if we should start a thread for confirmed "attending" students? Or if there is one that exists could you direct me to it?

Thank you!!
There’s a private LMU thread that barely gets any use. You should have access to it once you get your badge, I believe.

JohnNorton

Who here is Writing for the Screen along with me? Seems like we have more Writing and Producing for TV. Either way, we've got a nice group for the fall!

Can I get my snazzy LMU badge and private forum invite too?

livjoanarc

Who here is Writing for the Screen along with me? Seems like we have more Writing and Producing for TV. Either way, we've got a nice group for the fall!

I am Writing for the Screen!

And Chris W posted a link about it, a couple pages back

DaVinciNoir

LMU

I think only two of us in here are TV Writing, myself and @Sfadloun. At least we were the only ones to specify "writing and producing for TV" when talking about getting accepted. :)
If that holds up then there are 8 accepted in here for Writing for the Screen.

Good job all around.

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
BU

You need to be a Supporting Member to get the badge and access.... But it's lifetime and won't expire once the Supporting Membership does.

Latest Classifieds

Featured Classifieds

Latest Applications

Latest reviews