1. The FilmSchool.org community has been helping people apply to film school since 2002. Log in or Create an Account and get your film school questions answered.
  2. Did you go to film school for undergrad? Please review the school on our Film School review system. (You can review anonymously)
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for some guidance with film school

Discussion in 'Film School Advice from Current Students' started by Joe Manus, Jun 29, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Joe Manus

Joe Manus New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I graduated with a Bachelor's degree a few years back in a major totally unrelated to film. I'm looking to go back to school for film but need some guidance on where to look! Since I have a degree, I'm not sure where I should be applying or looking. I live in Long Beach, so CSULB would be a great place, but it seems like they are only offering this for incoming freshman looking to major in film. Should I be looking elsewhere? Maybe short term film school? An advice would be very helpful. Thank you!