NEW FEATURE: Sorting and Searching Film Schools!!! :)

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
BU
Thanks to our AMAZING and wonderful Supporting Members I've been able to finance the development of a sorting and filtering feature for the Film Schools on the site just as you can sort and filter applications in the application tracker.

You can now sort based on Degree, Concentration, Tuition, etc...

Screenshot 2020-03-14 at 11.41.14 AM.png

On mobile use this button to filter:

Screenshot 2020-03-14 at 11.43.05 AM.png

For example here are all 4 year MFA programs:

https://www.filmschool.org/reviews/?rmsf[Degrees][0]=4yearMFA&rmsf[__config][Degrees][match_type]=OR

Here are all programs that have Screenwriting:

https://www.filmschool.org/reviews/...rmsf[__config][Concentrations][match_type]=OR

Here are all FREE film programs:

https://www.filmschool.org/reviews/?rmsf[tuition][0]=Free

If you have ANY suggestions of things one can sort and search for please let me know and I'll try to add it. :) Thank you!

And a HUGE thank you again for our Supporting Members for helping to make this happen. To become a Supporting Member and help us do more things like this please see this link:

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
BU
Has anyone used this new feature yet? It's pretty neat. :)

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
BU
See this guide on how to review film schools:

How to Write a Film School Review and Why You Should

How to Write a Film School Review and Why You Should

You don’t have to be a current student or an alum to write a review for a film school! Whether you’re an applicant, interested student, faculty member, current student, or alum, we want to hear from you. Are you currently wondering, “Which film schools should I apply to?” One of the most...

:)

Latest Classifieds

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• USC Cinematic Arts - Film and Television Production (MFA)
    2.00 star(s)
    Great Marketing, Subpar Reality
    I'm writing this review because there wasn't a lot of clear info when I was applying so I hope that this can offer some clarification beyond the...
    • Anonymous
    1.00 star(s)
    Hollywood Trash
    Overall, this school is what 'quantity over quality' means. The network they brag about is absolutely not as they market. The filmmakers who come...
    • soybean
    1.00 star(s)
    Questionable Investment
    If you don’t get a scholarship to attend USC I would advise against going. It’s too much money to throw away for a school with so many problems...
    • Anonymous
  • Rome International Film School
    5.00 star(s)
    BEST use of your time!
    Thanks to professor Carl Haber I was able to learn the fundamentals of screenwriting and how to implement them. For the first time in my life, I'm...
    • pcasmur
  • UCLA TFT - Screenwriting (M.F.A.)
    5.00 star(s)
    The Right Move For Me
    I have loved this program so far! For me, it was the right move. Coming from out-of-state, I learned a lot about LA and housing, but it could have...
    • Anonymous